Aloe Vera A Natural Medicine for Good Health. In India, Aloe Vera is a short stem plant with green succulent leaves that is widely found in the tropical region of the world. It has a long history of popular and traditional use. It is a useful herb that can be used for constipation, colic, skin diseases, worm infections, hair, obesity and stomach disorder. Aloe Vera is the famous medicinal plant that has been used for thousands of years in various cultures in traditional home remedies. It has excellent anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti- fungal and anti-inflammatory properties and contains minerals and vitamins. Aloe Vera cover a wide range of conditions, but few claims have been the subject of robust clinical investigation. The beauty of Aloe Vera can be matched with the beauty of its health benefits.
It arrives in two important varieties. The first is the green one and the second is the blue one. Each of the species have nearly the same therapeutic benefits and effects, however, the rise time is various. Blue Aloe Vera takes to develop around three years and Green Aloe Vera takes to develop around four or five years.
Aloe Vera A Natural Medicine for Good Health
- Aloe vera provides sugars, such as monosaccharides (glucose and fructose) and polysaccharides.
- Fatty Acids – It contains 4 fatty acids – cholesterol, campesterol, beta-sisosterol and lupeol – all of which have anti-inflammatory properties.
- It contains vitamins A, C and E, which are powerful antioxidants that neutralize free radical damage. It also contains vitamin B12, folic acid and choline.
- Minerals such as calcium, copper, selenium, chromium, manganese, magnesium, potassium, sodium and zinc are present in aloe vera.
- Aloe Vera gel has a protective effect against radiation damage to the skin. It is a succulent plant and has anti-inflammatory, anti-healing and cooling properties that help in treating acne, blemish and other skin problems.
- Aloe Vera is a great natural treatment for dry hair or an itchy scalp. It has nourishing properties, and the tons of vitamins and minerals that are present keep your hair strong and healthy
- Aloe Vera flower balances Vata and Pitta Dosha, Guru (heavy) and is useful in worm infestation, infected wounds.
- Aloe Vera gel and juice has been used as a traditional remedy for diabetes for years. Aloe Vera can alleviate chronic hyperglycemia and perturbed lipid profile which are common in people with diabetes.
- High anti-inflammatory property of Aloe Vera juice helps a lot in curing the bowel problem. Bowel problems become the source of many kinds of chronic pains. This natural juice can heal this suffering without any external pain.
- Aloe Vera juice considered as an axiom for enhancing immunity of the human body. Tiny components present in this juice are extolled form fighting free radicals.
- Dark spots and pigmentation cause on the skin as a result of over exposure to the sun can be treated with Aloe Vera juice.
- Aloe Vera juice can help improve blood glucose levels and hence may be useful in the treatment of diabetes. Common complications of diabetes include leg wounds and ulcers that take a longer time to heal in diabetic individuals.
Jolly Aloe Vera A Natural Medicine for Diabetes, Obesity, Constipation, Stomach Disorder and Good Health. Aloe Vera juice is good for Hair & skin diseases. Jolly Aloe Vera 99 is combination of Aloe Vera and Triphala. it helps to Improves Immune System, Digestive System, Encourage Skin Cell Renewal, Remove Acne, Blackheads, Pimples, Dark Circles & Black Spots.