Triphala is a traditional Ayurvedic formula that tones and supports normal function to the bowel. Triphala is simply a bowel toner, designed to restore the muscular function and contractibility of the intestinal wall. Literally meaning “three fruits”, triphala is a traditional Ayurvedic herbal formulation consisting of three fruits native to the Indian subcontinent: Amalaki (Emblica officinalis), Bibhitaki (Terminalia belerica) and Haritaki (Terminalia chebula).
In Ayurvedic terms, triphala, used in moderation, is said to have a beneficial effect on all three doshas—vata, pitta, and kapha. It is most well-known for its gentle effects on the bowels, improving peristalsis and cleansing toxic build up of wastes; but Ayurveda also views triphala as a nourishing supplement known for its ability to rejuvenate healthy tissues, allowing one to age gracefully.
Health Benefits of Aloe Vera (Triphala extract)
- Improves digestion system & Purifies the blood.
- It helps to cleans bowel and normalizes the digestive system.
- Removes excess fats & Supports healthy digestion.
- Alleviates and corrects constipation & Improve immunity Power.
- Strengthens hair roots & Enrich hair color.
- Improves eyesight & Nurtures voice quality.
- It has various liver, blood cleansing and nutritional properties.
- Rich in one of the powerful antioxidants, polyphenols, which reduces oxidative stress on the body
- Maintains good reproductive health in both genders, nourishes and strengthens the respiratory tract and the lungs.
Jolly AloeVera-99 has mainly following Extracts