Anantmool means ”the eternal root” as the root of the plant spreads for a long way under the ground. it also known as indian sarsaparilla The roots have a sweet smell like camphor hence known as karpuri. it is commonly found in Bengal, Maharashtra. The herb is useful in treating gonorrhea, bleeding piles, jaundice and dysentery.
It is also useful in treating chronic rheumatism, rheumatoid arthritis, skin diseases, ulcers, gravel and urinary infections. it also corrects the working of the digestive system and ensures proper nutrition to every part of the body. It improves the quality and quantity of sperms. Anantmool benefits in bleeding disorders and detoxifies the body.
Health benefits of Anantmool
- Best herb for the respiratory system.
- It detoxifies the body and improves skin complexion.
- Benefits in bleeding disorders. It is also a good blood purifier.
- It is especially useful in excessive bleeding during menstrual cycle.
- It also helps to improve quality and quantity of sperms.
- it helps to corrects the digestive system and removes toxins.
- it is very useful in metabolic disorders and also works well in fever & burning sensation.
Jolly Red Gold Liver Capsules has mainly following Extracts
- Punarwa ( Punarnava – punar + nava = Renew )
- Kalimirch (Black pepper)
For More Info, Visit : www.jollyhealtcareonline.com