Aloe Vera - Kanwer Tech

Aloe Vera is one of the most important plant used for Ayurvedic remedies, sometimes known as “Wonder plant”. Aloe is a genus that contains more than 500 species of flowering succulent plants. It is rich for its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, Aloe Vera used to heal wounds, relieve itching and swelling.

Aloe-Vera is a member of the lily family and is very cactus like in its characteristics. Aloe Vera contains the clear healing gel that is 96% water from fat leaves and 4% contains 75 known substances including vitamins A, B, C, E and calcium; amino acids for proteins and enzymes used in the digestive system.

Aloe-Vera used for centuries and is currently more popular than ever. It is cultivated worldwide, primarily as a crop for “Aloe gel”, which comes from the leaf.

Today, Aloe Vera is widely used in :

  • Food
  • Cosmetics
  • Food supplements
  • Herbal remedies

Amazing benefits of Aloe Vera for skin, hair and weight loss

Aloe Vera for skin :-

Aloe Vera plant is helpful in more than one way and provide natural approach to ageless skin. It has various properties that are effective in treating a variety of skin conditions like dry skin, cosmetic ailments and hair and scalp issues. They are helpful in curing blisters, insect bites and other allergic reactions as well. Today, Aloe Vera gel helps to keep the skin hydrated and improves the skin’s elasticity which minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

  • Ideal for sunburn skin
  • Kills skin diseases
  • Moisturizes the skin
  • Ageless skin
  • Prevents signs of aging
  • Reduces acne and helps lighten blemishes
  • Heals external wounds and insect bites
  • Reduces stretch marks

Aloe Vera for hair:-

It contains enzymes that promote hair growth. It help to eliminate dead skin cells on the scalp. Aloe Vera’s alkalizing properties balances the pH level of the scalp and hair which provide hair growth and recognize moisture in the scalp. Aloe Vera is rich in anti-fungal properties for natural enzymes found in aloe Vera soften and soak the overcharge that helps to eliminate the scalp dryness that causes dandruff. Aloe Vera gel repairs dry and damaged hair in a short time. It contains a good amount of protein which is necessary for maintaining the good health of the hair.

  • Prevent hair loss & Reduces Dandruff
  • Promotes Hair Growth
  • Maintains pH Balance Of The Scalp
  • Improve Conditions of Hair

Aloe-Vera for weight loss:-

Drinking the Aloe-Vera juice daily to stimulates the metabolism and helps the body to burn calories more quickly. It also increases energy level and helps to maintain a healthy body weight and keeps the slim naturally. Aloe-Vera juice can help to reduce the inflammation, cholesterol and maintaining the blood sugar level. Aloe-Vera can boost the immune system and is closely linked to its anti-tumor and anticancer properties.

  • Regulates weight, blood sugar and energy level
  • Reduces inflammation, cholesterol
  • Eases heartburn and acid re-flux
  • Maintains oral health & Builds immunity
  • Lowers risk of cancer