An unhealthy lifestyle including bad habits of eating, lack of exercise and drink alcohol can lead to piles issues. Many people suffer from piles and constipation issues now a days. It can be painful when people have internal and external hemorrhoids. During the bowel movement, bleeding can be shown usually in the form of red blood. In this condition, protection are become smaller to allow the stool to pass through out.
Moreover, there are several kinds of piles issues including
- Internal piles
- External piles
- Dry piles
- Bleeding piles
- Non – bleeding piles
Effective ways to Relief from Hemorrhoids Issues Naturally
- Cold supplement method is an effective way to relief from piles. The researcher shows that ice relieve the pain, reduce the swelling and itching of the affected area. It is one of the simple method but powerful treatment that is provide the instant relief from hemorrhoids problem.
- Cranberry compress is very easy to prepare. However, you need to apply it on your hemorrhoid area for about an hour. It is another powerful compress for treating the piles.
- Apple Cider Vinegar is also used by many people that is mainly supplement of internal and external since from many years. It is also known for its great healing properties. It helps to reduce the itching and swelling in both conditions.
- In modern era, it is not so much easy to maintain a healthy body. So just try to get up early in the morning and go for morning walk. Then take some good and healthy breakfast for healthy intestine will ensure that you never get constipated.
- Aloe Vera gel contains components that have been shown to inhibit infection and help in healing minor wounds. After having a bath and letting yourself fully dry off, use a small amount of aloe Vera gel or Preparation H to help with hemorrhoid pain and discomfort.