In modern era, people wants a strong immune system that can help us to avoid all the sort of diseases, infections and some other health issues. A healthy body is much better than able to fight off all kinds of issues.
However, the consuming of too much fat and sugar, failing to get regular exercise, smoking, not drinking enough water and being overweight can all weaken the immune system due to a lack of sleep.
It is no coincidence that when you feel unhealthy or rundown and weak, you are more likely to get another illness. The immune system is an excellent example of complex efficiency that system working within the human body.
In Ayurveda, Tulsi is excellent rich in anti – oxidants and immunity boosting phytonutrients. It helps to strengthen the immunity of the body that prevent against the harmful diseases of the respiratory disorders.
Tulsi is also known as holy basil and basil plant that mostly used on every Indian home for the treatment of several issues. Moreover, it is one of the best remedies for common cold, cough and fever.
It is ancient herb which is used to boost the immune system. Holy Basil is also used for controlling any kind of fever without producing any side effects.
At these times, it is more important to recover the functions of human body as quickly as possible.
- Most yellow and orange fruits and vegetables that contain the beta – carotene. It helps to increase the production of T –cells which arrange the immune system’s response to infected cells.
- Amla is good source that is rich in Vitamin C and Potassium. It is one of the most important part of the famous Ayurvedic remedy Triphala which is used for keeping the digestive system clean.
- Cinnamon can prevent the clumping of blood platelets by blocking the release of inflammatory fatty acids from the cell membranes. It also helps to prevent the infection that may stimulate the immune activity. It inhibits the formation of other inflammatory substances.
- Onion is another good herb, it also acts as an antihistamine. This flavorful, versatile to addition to meals that contains many immune system boosting chemical components. It is a bioflavonoid and found in red wine, apples, green tea and berries. Eat onion daily in routine.
- Ginger herb helps to reduce the blood clots, inflammation, cholesterol and cardiovascular conditions. Ginger extracts had a significant reductions in high cholesterol and blood clotting qualities. Moreover, this pungent root is a powerful decongestant that delivers a at least two punch against the cough and cold symptoms.
- Turmeric spice contain the curcumin, which has notable anti – oxidant agent. It also helps in digestive issues by stimulating the bile flow. It also has great anti – inflammatory, anti – bacterial and stomach soothing benefits that reduces the inflammation by stimulating the adrenal glands to grow the hormone that decrease the inflammation or swelling.
- Moreover, it protects the liver from the advance/ adverse effects of alcohol and certain toxins. It has bright yellow orange turmeric root that is used for its intense yellow color, curcumin is a powerful anti – inflammatory that may protect the liver from toxins.
- Garlic is a powerful anti – oxidant with antimicrobial, antiviral and antibiotic properties. This indeed has cardiovascular, antineoplastic and anti – microbial properties. This spice had been a long history of medicinal value.