Piles, also known as hemorrhoids which are of two main types according to the symptoms including bleeding and non – bleeding piles. Hemorrhoids is a problem that can be cured naturally without relying on painful surgeries. Pilesgon capsule is one of the best herbal remedies to cure hemorrhoids safely. It is effective natural cure for piles and chronic bleeding hemorrhoids. It checks hemorrhoids and reduces the engorgement and turgidity of the veins and also the venous capillaries. According to location of piles, they can be Internal and external hemorrhoids. External piles develop closer to the outer skin of the excretory opening and they may be more painful than internal piles. It relieves pain and itching and promotes healing of anorectal tissue.
The laxative property of Pilesgon capsules correct constipation associated with hemorrhoids. In Ayurveda, Reetha is one of the popular herb, I am going to introduce to benefits and uses of reetha (soapnut) for hair, skin and some different health properties.The anti-inflammatory and anti-infective properties of the ingredients which helps to reduce the inflammation, check infection, promote healing and maintain healthy veins. This hemorrhoids herbal treatment helps to support metabolic processes that involved in maintaining the vascular system’s integrity for advantageous health and appearance.
Symptoms and types of Hemorrhoids – Internal and External.
- The symptom of internal hemorrhoids is appearance of blood in stool.In internal hemorrhoids, the person may not suffer from itching and pain as the veins are hurt deep inside the rectum and in many cases this kind of medical problem is harmless but in extreme cases the condition may appear as a symptom of a critical condition.
- External hemorrhoids is a condition in which the patient may suffer from pain, burning and itching but sometimes it forms a clot and it can result in painful thrombosed external hemorrhoid.
Causes of piles :
- Obesity can also be a reason to cause a rupture of tissues inside the anal canal.
- Severe coughing and lifting heavy weight can even be a reason for it.
- Intestinal infection or diarrhea or constipation can increase pressure inside the veins which are present in the anal canal causing rupture leading to hemorrhoids.
- Sitting constant for long hours and neglecting the urge to go for bowel movement can make the stool hard, which can cause rupture of intestinal veins.
- It is caused by increased pressure created inside the veins in the rectal and pelvic region. The bowel movement is controlled by the tissues which are present inside the anus and these tissues are filled with blood. The tissues may get stretched and swell up due to hemorrhoids.
Benefits of Reetha for Cure from Hemorrhoids :
In ayurvedic medicines, it is used as calcium supplement and it is also beneficial in bleeding disorders. It maintains the healthy veins and normal tone of walls in the anus with their function and integrity. According to Ayurveda, it has cool potency, which means it fights off heat in the body and brings coolness and stops bleeding. It also provides the relief for pain, itching and burning sensation which caused by piles or hemorrhoids. It alone can help in bleeding piles, but for increasing its potency, Praval Pisthi and mulethi, amalaki are also mixed with pure calcite powder.Reetha includes anti-venom properties naturally. Some online source indicates that this soapnut can be used in removing out the venom of snake or scorpion from affected human body. Reetha (soapnuts) can also be used in case a person is having difficulties from fungal infection in hair and head.