Tulsi is a common plant in households. It is easy to grow and widely found in India. Tulsi is also known as holy basil or basil plant. It is very important herb which is used in the treatment of various diseases such as fever, cold, cough, insect disease, respiratory problems, skin disorders and cardiac disease. Basil plant is an outstanding anti – biotic, germicidal, disinfectant and fungicidal.
In Ayurveda, Tulsi (Holy Basil) is considered as a tonic to retain youth and avoid aging. Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Phytonutrients and the essential oils in holy basil, are excellent anti – oxidants and protects the body from nearly all the damages caused by the free radicals. Basil plant is commonly found in two varieties – the green colored Lakshmi tulsi and the purple hued Krishna tulsi. Moreover, regular consumption of basil plant can also aid in balancing the several bodily processes.
- It has ability to control the blood sugar level has several animal experiments as well as the human clinical test that shows tulsi plant has anti–diabetic activity.
- Basil plant can reduce the level of glucose, protect the liver and kidneys from the metabolic damage caused by high glucose levels.
- It is very effective in curing almost all varieties of respiratory disorders such as bronchitis, both the chronic and acute.
- Due to smoking, lung cancer and tuberculosis, they are found to be very effective in healing the damages that caused to the lungs. It also helps to cure tuberculosis due to its antibiotic properties.
- Basil show excellent impacts in case of stomach problems such as acidity, flatulence, constipation, etc. sometimes the hyper acidity can lead to weakness Tulsi seeds helps to overcome the problems in easy way.
- Black basil juice plays a very important role for eyes diseases. A few drops of black basil juice in the eyes can cure sore eyes.
- A mixture of honey and juice of basil leaves will result in expelling renal stones through the urinary tract.
- In modern era, stress is very common issues in our day to day life. Tulsi leaves are regarded as an ‘adaptogen’ or anti-stress agent. It can help in maintaining normal levels of the stress hormone–cortisol in the body.
- Tulsi is used as mouth wash for reducing tooth ache. Its leaves, dried in the sun and powdered, can be used for brushing teeth.
- Insect bites are very common especially during the monsoon season, hence the paste of the root of basil can be applied on that area where insect bites with its stings.
It is rich in Anti–Oxidant, Anti–Aging, Anti–Bacterial, Anti–Viral, Anti–Septic, Stimulant, Demulcent, Diuretic & Carminative. It helps to restores the natural suppleness of all skin types. Keep your whole family healthy by using Tulsi Drops. It will increase your immunity and kill your diseases. It is Natural Immunity Booster without any side effects.
If you take few drops of Tusli Drops daily you may feel Relief from several Diseases. Tulsi Drops balances the refining touch of Tulsi and other herbal ingredients, to calm the skin and the senses.