In Ayurveda, piles is a condition wherein the veins inside or outside the anus or lower rectum gets inflamed or swollen. Piles are medically known as hemorrhoids. Hemorrhoids or piles are often found to be occurring more commonly in middle aged and older individuals. Piles is both a painful and embarrassing condition for most. If you have piles, you would most likely not be able to talk or discuss about it. A lot of people, in fact, would endure the pain secretly simply because they are too embarrassed to talk about it. Piles arise from the increased pressure of internal or external veins around the anal canal. Constipation is a boon of faulty lifestyle and wrong dietary pattern. It causes like unbalanced food habits, irregular sleeping pattern, low physical exercise are few of them. Piles are both internal and external. Internal hemorrhoids, unless they are severe, cannot be seen or felt. External hemorrhoids can be seen on the outside of the anus. Although uncomfortable and embarrassing, it is not normally a serious condition.
Pile is a painful disease. According to ayurvedic mythology cause of piles is eating of junk food, spicy food and constipation. Usually pain, burning, itching in anus and bleeding after passing out are symptoms of piles. If not taken right treatment of this problem then hemorrhoids start forming which becomes very painful.
According to modern treatment, solution to this problem is operation perhaps in ayurvedic, treatment of this problem is possible by herbal medicine, Jolly Health Care has made medicine for piles with the help of ayurvedic specialists with herbs.
- Low fiber diet
- Chronic constipation
- Anal inter course
- Heavy weight-lifting jobs
The symptoms of piles include feeling of soreness, irritation or pain while passing stool. As a person passes stool, piles get aggravated because of pressure on the rectal area. In some cases, when the condition is severe, bleeding can also occur.
- Presence of lumps around the anal opening
- Itching and irritation
- Loss of appetite
- Feeling of inactiveness
- Blood in stool
- Bad breath
- Bowel movement problem
- If internal veins get infected, then there is no discomfort
- If external veins are infected, there is pain while passing stool
- To reduce pain due to piles, mix one ripe mashed banana in a cup of milk.
- Turnip better known as shalgam, is another useful remedy.
- Jamblang better known as jambul fruit is effective in treating piles. This fruit is available during the summers, so make full use of their availability.
- Application of coconut on the affected areas will give relief from the burning and itching.
- Turmeric has antiseptic and healing properties. Therefore, eat a teaspoon of ground, fresh turmeric root.
- Post-partum hemorrhoids and pregnancy hemorrhoids are getting common, and these are mostly due to the expansion of the uterus during pregnancy and also possibly due to the strain on the rectal wall during childbirth.
- Triphala powder is an excellent cleanser and natural colon cleanser.
- Increased the use of coconut oil, especially in diet as it is the effective Ayurvedic treatment.
- A dehydrated body can cause the stools to become hard, making them difficult to pass; drinking more water can make passing stools easier.
- Rhuharb cures chronic constipation and use as constipation remedy.
- As an herbal medicine for acute constipation, it is better to take the ripe fruit of Belleric Myroblan.
- It is believed that our genetic makeup may also have an impact on the development of piles. A family history of hemorrhoids could put an individual at a greater risk of suffering from the condition.
- Delay in the treatment of certain disorders and ailments of the gastrointestinal system like dysentery, diarrhea, colitis etc., can be linked to the formation of piles.
Jolly Vaseir (Anti-Piles) Capsule & Gel
Jolly Vaseir Capsule (Anti-Piles) is fast acting formula which speedily cures all kinds of piles and is prepare from judiciously chosen herbs like ritha, naga kesara, kakmachi, majuphal , triphala kilmora, ghrita kumari, nishoth, hirabol, suddha, phitkari. Jolly Vaseir Capsule consist of herbs which are 100% ayurvedic with No Side Effects.
Jolly Vaseir Capsules is fast acting formula which speedily cures all kinds of piles and is prepare from judiciously chosen herbs like ritha, naga kesara, kakmachi, majuphal , triphala kilmora, ghrita kumari, nishoth, hirabol, suddha, phitkari. Jolly Vaseir Capsules consist of herbs which are 100% ayurvedic with No Side Effect. After the use of Jolly Vaseir Capsules in few days blood stops flowing out and slowly hemorrhoids soaks down.
Benefits of Jolly Vaseir Capsule
- Jolly Vaseir Capsules are very effective in constipation.
- Very effective in hemorrhoids.
- Effective in internal and external piles.
- Effective in peri-anal itching, burning and ache.
- Useful in after delivery piles in ladies.
Dosage : 1-2 Capsules twice or thrice a day with water.
Jolly Vaseer Gel (Anti-Piles Gel) is made by herbal plants. This medicine is very effective for piles. Piles effected part can be cleaned up with water. After cleaning that area let it dry with cloth or cotton. Apply Jolly Vaseer gel with the help of applicator and let the small quantity of gel reach in sphincter of anus and affected areas.It helps in shrinking the chronic and acute hemorrhoids.Jolly Vaseir Gel is very effective in anal pain and burning. Jolly Vaseer Gel usage helps in finishing itching and bleeding in anus.
Usage of Jolly Vaseir Gel (Anti-Piles Gel)
- Apply after evacuation.
- Before going to bed.
- Apply twice or thrice a day as required.
- Apply Jolly Vaseir gel for 10-15 weeks for a better result.
- Eat pulses and green leafy vegetables.
- Eat fresh curd, reddish, papaya, and guava.
- Drink 10-12 glasses of water.
- Take sitz bath. (Patient should put few crystals of potassium permanganate into a tub having warm water and keep sitting in the tub for 10-15 mins. daily).