There are actually plenty of overweight people who are in excellent health. Overweight does not necessarily equal unhealthy. Conversely, many normal weight people have the metabolic problems associated with obesity. Some of your fat is right under your skin. Other fat is deeper inside, around your heart, lungs, liver, and other organs.
Everyone has some belly fat, even people who have flat abs, that’s normal. But too much belly fat can affect your health in a way that other fat does not. Because the fat under the skin is actually not that big of a problem. Fat inside the belly area is also termed visceral fat, and it is seriously harmful. People with excess belly fat are at an increased risk, even if they look thin on the outside.
Safe and Effective Ways to Lose Belly Fat in 10 days
- Avoid eating sugar-sweetened : Eat a lot of refined sugar, the liver gets overloaded with fructose, and is forced to turn it all into fat. Adding the sugar is very unhealthy. Make a decision to minimize the amount of sugar in your diet, and consider completely eliminating sugary drinks. This includes sugar-sweetened beverages, fruit juices and various high-sugar sports drinks.
- Cut carb from your diet : Reducing carb intakecan be very beneficial for losing fat, including abdominal fat. Carb restriction is a very effective way to lose fat. This is supported by numerous studies. When people cut carbs, their appetite goes down and they lose weight. Diets with under 50 grams of carbs per day cause belly fat loss in overweight people, those at risk of type 2 diabetes and women with polycystic ovary syndrome.
- Eat plenty of soluble fiber : Make an effort to consumehigh-fiber foods every day. Excellent sources of soluble fiber include flaxseeds, shirataki noodles, Brussels sprouts, avocados, legumes and blackberries. Soluble fiber absorbs water and forms a gel that helps slow down food as it passes through your digestive system.
- Reduce your stress level : Stress can make you gain belly fat by triggering the adrenal glands to produce cortisol, also known as the “stress hormone.” The scientific research indicates that the secretion of cortisol (a hormone your body produces during times of stress) is correlated with an increase in belly fat. To help reduce belly fat, engage in pleasurable activities that relieve stress. Practicing yoga or meditation can be effective methods.
- Do exercise daily routine : Exercise is an effective way to improve health andburn calories. It is among the best things you can do if you want to live a long, healthy life and avoid disease. Interval training, or alternating short bursts of energy with brief resting periods, can improve muscle and build endurance more quickly than traditional exercise.
- Perform resistance lift weights : Resistance training, also known as weight lifting or strength training, is important for preserving and gaining muscle mass. People with pre – diabetes, type 2 diabetes and fatty liver disease, resistance training may also be beneficial for belly fat loss.
- Stop drinking too much alcohol : Alcoholcan have health benefits in small amounts, but it is seriously harmful if you drink too much. Heavy alcohol consumption with significantly increased risk of central obesity that is, excess fat storage around the waist. So, less amount of drinking the alcohol is good for overall health.
- Change lifestyle : If you want good results, then you need to combine different methods that have been shown to be effective. Interestingly, many of these are the same things we generally associate with healthy eating and an overall healthy lifestyle. Therefore, changing your lifestyle for the long-term is the key to losing your belly fat and keeping it off.
- Jolly Fat Go : Jolly Health Care introduced Best Ayurvedic Medicine for Lose Body Fat. it helps to Control cholesterol and remove extra body fat. it is Natural Remedy for weight loss & Obesity. It has no side effects.