What are Piles or Hemorrhoids ?
It refers to a condition in which the veins around the anus or lower rectum are swollen and inflamed. Piles is both a painful and embarrassing condition for most. It is also known as hemorrhoids or bawaseer. These hemorrhoid veins occur in the lowest part of the rectum and anus. Hemorrhoids are the excretory system disorder caused by the swelling of inflamed hemorrhoid vessels. Sometimes these blood vessels swell up so much that the vein walls get stretched and become thin and irritated during the bowel movement.
Types of Piles : There are two main types of hemorrhoids. These are classified according to their location – internal or external. Piles arise from the increased pressure of internal or external veins around the anal canal. Internal hemorrhoids, unless they are severe, cannot be seen or felt. On the other hand, External hemorrhoids can be seen on the outside of the anus. Although embarrassing and uncomfortable, it is not a normally a serious condition.
Causes : The most common and persistent cause of hemorrhoids is constipation. The straining action during constipation, for the evacuation of bowels, is among the biggest reasons for this condition.
- Low fiber diet
- Chronic constipation
- Anal intercourse
- Sedentary lifestyle
- Exercising without replenishing lost water
- Genetic constitution
- Untreated gastric conditions like dysentery
Benefits of Herbal Medicines
- Roasted Black Cumin Seeds can be used as a wonderful home remedy for piles.
- Aloe Vera juice is recommended for people having acidity, indigestion, lack of appetite, flatulence etc. Aloe Vera juice is a wonderful herbal home remedy for piles as well as constipation.
- The piles in this method are tied firmly with a special medicated and alkaline string for a particular period. The piles fall off due to alkalinity of the thread and the cutting properties. It does not hurt much and the outcome is better.
- Another Best home remedy for piles is Ginger juice. Ginger can be avoided if there is acidity as well. Ginger works best if the piles are not bleeding. Ginger is good home remedy for piles if they are dry piles and non-bleeding.
- Triphala – Tri means three and phala means fruits. The fruits of Emblica officinalis, Terminalia bellerica and Terminalia chebula are considered as best home remedy for piles.
- These are not only useful in piles but are also used as an anti-ageing herbal remedy by many. Triphala is available in the form of capsules as well as powder.
- Avoid Constipation- Many people who have piles say that we never suffered from constipation. That’s right, but they always had some sort of upset stomach or irregular bowel habits or eating habits.
- Yogurt is rich in natural calcium and lactic acid but still it produces “Ama” as per Ayurveda which is the root cause of formation of toxins in the body or fermentation process in the intestines. Banana is responsible for constipation.
Why We have to Use Herbal Medicines for Piles Treatment
Constipation is one of the main causes of piles, most of the treatment is focused on ensuring good digestive health. Ayurvedic treatment for piles has shown promising results. There are many ways in Ayurveda to approach for piles treatment. This includes diet, lifestyle, herbal supplements, medication, exercise and even massage. However, if you already have painful piles, Ayurvedic treatment focuses on treating the symptoms and improving your quality of life. The Medicines (Drugs) other than herbal medicines has side effects on body. So it become dangerous to use to drugs for Piles Treatment. On the other hands. Herbs Medicines has no side effects Like Jolly Vaseir Anti-Piles Gel and Capsules.